TERRA DACICA AETERNA has the headquarters in Cluj-Napoca, the city where it was founded on June 1st 2007. Since 2013, the association has two branches, in Deva and Constanta. On a central level, its activity is coordinated by the EXECUTIVE BOARD with the following structure:
- HONONARY PRESIDENT (Paul Cheptea),
- PRESIDENT: (Lucian Panov)
- Three VICEPRESIDENTS (Cosmin Duduc, Stefania Sasarman si Mugur Pop) si
- One SECRETARY (Alma Maria Colcea).
The Executive Board
The association consists of three “rival” groups: Dacians, Romans, and Sarmatians. Each group is coordinated by a field commander:
- Cristian Radoi leads The Dacians,
- Radu Muresan leads The Romans,
- Laura Candea is the leader of The Sarmatians.